Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public Discussions

[Pinned] APEX IS BACK!!!

As you have all seen or heard in game. Apex is being reborn! With a very different approach from the times before.First of all, yes, I am going to lead the guild. I am going to do it to my up most best and give 100% all the way through.In this pos...
Small Zord 1y
Zord0686Small Zord 1y
[Pinned] Ranks
Public Discussions

[Pinned] Ranks

Rank DescriptionsThese will be our current ranks, until we have a strong roster and good core.LeaderDescription:Guild Leader.Requirements:- Appointed to position.OfficerDescription:Officers, appointed from our most dedicated, trusted and respected...
Small Zord 1y
Zord0634Small Zord 1y
Public Discussions

Addons

Hi All.Besides askmrrobot are there any mendatory addons? Like do you use biggwiggs or DBM, recount or skada and are there any other usefull/mendatory addons needed?Atm i use my own ElvUI interface and using biggwiggs and skada but i can change it...
Small Shikimori 1y
Shikimori41597Small Zord 1y
Public Discussions

Very helpful quick tips for Legion I found on reddit

Leveling notes:1. After arriving at Dalaran, take professional quests first, see which zone you need to do them in, THEN go to your class hall and choose that zone to level first. Professional quests give tons of exp and you gain recipes via quest...
Small Tythus 1y
Tythus31204Small Shikimori 1y
Public Discussions

1st Day of Guild Heroics Group #2

Roster:TythusYoudiebyebyeTaggiizhPikabooBloodphantomH Eye of Aszhara, H Vault of Wardens, H Darkheart Thicket, H Blackrook HoldSide note: Fuck seagulls, and fuck Cordana Felsong
Small Tythus 1y
Tythus0644Small Tythus 1y
Page 1